The Touristry Consultants Forum (TCF) was founded in August 2017 to promote professionalism in Tourism Consultancy.
TCF aims to open new opportunities for its members, offer avenues for professional growth and sharing of knowledge, and provide access to tourism consultancy services and benefits.
To establish and promote the growth of value-added Tourism Consultancy practice in Nigeria.
TCF shall be a major player in Nigeria’s tourism industry by promoting excellence and best practice in tourism related consultancy services through innovative networking opportunities and collaboration with key tourism stakeholders.
All members of the association are required to be guided by the association core values of Professionalism; Integrity; Innovation and Excellence -PIIE
Aims & Objectives
The aims and objectives of the association are:
- To provide members with access to new business opportunities
- To actively promote the range of members’ expertise and experience
- To promote the highest standards of professionalism and integrity among members and provide any viable and reliable procedures of certification both locally and internationally.
- To share expertise by seeking association with compatible membership associations worldwide.
- To provide a forum for discussion of important topics or developments in the tourism industry likely to affect members’ interests, and communicate members’ views to the appropriate audience.
- To open new opportunities for members, offer opportunities for professional growth and sharing of knowledge, and to provide access to tourism consultancy services and benefits.